The Visitor Center is open daily 9am - 5pm. Following CDC guidelines, we strongly recommend that all visitors regardless of vaccination status wear a face mask inside the Visitor Center. Masks are suggested on trails and lookouts when a safe distance from others cannot be maintained.
Please select the day and appropriate ticket type. You can select more than one, and you will receive an individual ticket to print for each. Phone screenshot or printed ticket will be accepted for admission. Tickets have a one-time only use and will be scanned at the end of each day. Advance ticketholders may proceed directly to trail entrance.
Trail Admission and Entry
$5 Children 6-12
At Hawk Mountain we prioritize the safety of our patrons and staff, and we continue to follow best practices during the pandemic in accordance with the CDC guidelines. Regardless of vaccination status, we encourage social distancing and mask wearing, especially during inside programs or visitation.
- Do not visit if you feel ill.
- Uphill hiker has the right-of-way; step aside and allow others to pass.
- Announce your presence when passing from behind.
- Consider a return visit if the parking lot appears crowded.
- Remain at least six feet from non-family members.
- If an overlook appears crowded, continue to another.
- Do not gather with others from outside your household.
- Carry a daypack with sanitizer, water, and snacks.
- Bring a mask and use it upon entry and when encountering other family groups.
- Carry out all trash
- No pets are allowed on the Sanctuary.
- Restrooms are limited and cleaned twice each day.
Enjoy Hawk Mountain Sanctuary
Don’t forget your binoculars and camera.
Enjoy the big views and watch for soaring raptors.
Use the space at North Lookout to spread out.